ASX 1.58% $64.41 asx limited

real estate to hot up on stock market depressd, page-30

1. 1,583 Posts.
    Hi Warnie,

been noting your posts on property on this thread and the property thread. I've been investing in poperty since 96. I receive some of the mailers from the Steve McKnight forums and he too said 10% by mid 09.

How certain would you be regards rates coming down again from that point?

Am curious ad I've locked in a couple of loans for 3-5 years back in 06/07 and have some portions on variable.

Not too worried about capital growth as majority of holdings are in SE Qld (booming) and 1 left in SA. Sold out of Perth in Jan 06 (missed the top by a few months but did ok nonetheless) Looking to re-enter Perth market in 6-12 months once prices adjust (except for anything near the water apparently)- will see how that unfolds.

SA is moving ahead in leaps and bounds and this was also noted in the "your investment property" magazine with Braxton Chase snippets, pretty spot on I thought, hence holding the place there for another couple years till the prices adjust accordingly in line with rest of country.

Interesting to note that interstate migration to SA was -ve but immigrant influx was v high! Imagine this will continue with Labour now in power.

Just interesed in your view with regards cost of money and the avaiable money supply in next couple of years. Like to source a few different points of view and then work out what feels right from there.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.