from kingpins""I read last year that the Commonwealth Bank only...

1. 5,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    from kingpins
    ""I read last year that the Commonwealth Bank only had to have 16% of their loans fail to send the CBA bankrupt.

Now obviously the government will not let this happen but it is only a small proportion of bad debts to affect the whole economic system

Now as to your statistics, these only show historical data and only show what has happened not what will happen.""
    given that lending standards in australia have never been lax(well documented by the rba) it will take an almighty national disaster to send loan defaults to 16%---that being the case it would certainly be a valid role for the gov to step in, but getting to the point on this, 16% default at the moment is fanciful---id like to see the link to that so i can see the circumstances in the article you mentioned
    as to my statistics---well i present an argument supported by data----you on the other hand have disputed what i have posted and supported it with""friends of mine""

it flys in the face of some of your other posts does it not
    to be honest the last little bit about statistics only showing what has happened ect is just ridiculous really---might come back to haunt you that one---lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.