MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Real face of Steven Goh, page-12

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear madjock67,
    You have raised very good points,
    Steven Goh just appear when there were a point raised on action,
    As you notified it has been over a year now and nothing has been done by him except he just saying everytime that soon he is coming up with something.

Reality is different, he doesn't reply of email and even last week I email him but he like before don't reply of email,
    As he keep migme partners, and migme staff in dark by saying that they will be paid out soon and non has been paid for half year, interesting thing is that that for over half year mig me partners generated revenue for migme, also staff work for with out salaries, where that all money gone?

Steven Goh now easily escaping and making things prolonged by saying he in coming back with something. But all knows all offices are closed as well has all the stuff in the office are sold out and where that money gone?
    Surely in Steven Goh pocket and which he is enjoying, May be...

I was a top migme partner and I even have over 15K USD on him,
    Many of here and also many of users and as well has migme staff have pending dues on Steven Goh.

I request all to please together take some action against Steven Goh if he is keep delaying things with his words.

At least we are sinked but we should save other people by showing them Steven Goh real face!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.