MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Last year when my payments got stucked, Steven were saying and...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Last year when my payments got stucked, Steven were saying and motivating me by that migme is substantial company and it has many investors and the company will not be dead.

Indeed there were a big investors like Foxconn , Meitu etc but the thing is what Steven being a CEO done to this company? I found him traveling all the time, I bring a lot of users and many left because of no proper work done for the app by developers. Most of the time server were down and existing and new users were leaving because when ever they were using log they were facing many server and app related issue.
    I did inform Steven from users concerns and another thing I found and came to know about there were so Miss management in their migme team.

It's actually Steven and his team who make this migme dead almost.

I request all again to please come unite and raise a voice against this Steven. Even I have over 15k usd on him and so like thousand of USD you guys will have.

I don't know I will get my money or not.
    But I just want others at least know about the really face of Steven. Others at least doesn't get trapped in Steven hands.

Steven cheat us for sure that's why today he doesn't reply of my email and am sure he will not reply to anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.