MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Real face of Steven Goh, page-22

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear starstreak,
    Let me make you clear on few things,
    As I was migme partner, I was Top migme partner, in last of 2016 Steven Goh over hand the report of monthly revenue I generated and he promise to pay me soon and also motivate me to keep doing more good as he will overcome all the money issue, in march he pay me some in that money and said he will pay me that remaining money in next month April, investment is coming bla bla bla,
    I was keep generating revenue as Goh was keep motivating me with his sweet lies, that time in March I told him to issue me my remaining revenue report but he said he will soon, and in that soon may 2017 come and I stop generating revenue as I found he is lieing,
    He is lieing by keeping system on and generating the revenue through partners and not paying them off, till that time I was badly stucked, my mistake was to trust on Steven sweet lies, also his team were saying soon investment will come.
    For sure Goh may made efforts, but the question is he keep the partner program On and kept created revenue through partners and users were keep buying mig credits from him though cash and by mig merchants, where that all money gone? Why he didn't pay me or any partner?
    He even didn't make the payments clear of November till December reports he overhand me.

I and my family got suffer a lot.
    I was over 4 months in prison and my brother were in touch with Goh and he was keep giving dates to him like what he doing today, he should feel some shame for saying that soon or in few months he will back up the migme,

My question is where that all money gone which he got through investors, users buy credit though cash and by merchants and those money through gifts etc mig partners generated for him and migme.

And I'm emailing him from last two months, today he reply me because I give him warning that if he doesn't reply me with truth I will reveal his real cheater face to people, this is why he reply.

This Steven Goh left me of no where!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.