MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Real face of Steven Goh, page-5

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Steven Goh,
    Unfortunately this is because of you today which making me write against you publically because you don't reply me of my emails, and let the world know that i was your top migme partner. you give me revenue reports till december and ever that payments are not yet cleared,
    I was asking you again and again to issue me my all pending reports but you and team was ignoring and was motivating me to keep the good work and you will be paid soon, in that soon soon it has been one year and my 6 months reports till june didn't got issue to me and till june i have generated over 15k USD for you, the point is that where my that revenue has been gone, your servers are dead and systems are no more, how you will give me my reports?
    You made servers on and didn't paid them and it's shutdown, users were buying mig coins from you and you were earning, you were calling migme a substantial company and was telling me that it will not be closed down, many investors are in it, it will be funded in few days, and after that few days again more few days and in this now its been one year, till when you will make fool all people?
    you are enjoying tweeting all day, not replying a single email.
    You are doing nothing, just except by saying we have something and it will out soon, bla bla bla,
    I want a clear answer that when your these lies will end and when you will give me revenue?
    it has been one year now.
    i'm not responsible about what is going on with your company, i have generated a revenue there when your mig was on, where my revenue gone?
    When you will pay me my money? please give me clear answer here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.