MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Real face of Steven Goh, page-86

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Totally agree with you, i would even say that migme is just now an idea only, because it doesn't have any infrastructure anymore, it doesn't have any more offices nor staff etc, even a platform is dead and no more user, all the infrastructure in the offices are already been sold out by steven, Like how there are no record of investors and partners money of which they given or generated for steven and migme, same alike there is no record of that where that money taken away by steven,

Sad to say this steven is really dealing all of all unprofessionally, i know he won't update any of us easily here, rather asking him anything and then keep on waiting for a months for his reply is just a waste of time, better to take some class action against him, he already sinked and eaten all the money.

We need to think from our common sense that why he unable to raise money from the present investors? Because they all knew the real face of him, same alike when last two attempts he made by selling migme to Tnen and that another company didn't work because they later with time realize and know that steven and company had to pay alot of people money, huge debts and platform is dead, not even in a running condition even have no infrastructure on the ground, Steven is currently just making all of us fool simply, I know how he deal me with bunch of his lies late in last two year, never seen such a unprofessional CEO like him. He had a time for tweeting, but had no time to update his partners, investors and shareholders with truth, this isn't will make all of us frustrated?
    For sure it will, but why he will care, he won't care because we all belong to different countries, can't catch each other that easy. He is enjoying already. He damn care about all this anymore thats what by ignoring us he showing us from his attitude, I pray GOD put him in some serious trouble so that he at least can feel that what he done with all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.