MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Real face of Steven Goh, page-9

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I don't think so he will reply, and if he reply then just will those with typical words that we are coming up with something soon, that soon had more than over a year now and he is doing nothing, I'm really disappointed by Steven approach towards migme,
    He issues reports that migme partners help migme raised revenue and generated revenue and bring new users,
    But sad to say that he did not pay off any money to migme partners from over one year, till June or July all partners were still there generating revenue in gifts and on blog posts, but Steven did not pay off,
    Users did buy mig credits by paying to Steven. Steven did sold out all offices assets and did not pay off to migme partners and keep saying with we are coming up with something.

It has been over a year now but Steven Goh did nothing, even Solaris as well back off and the reason we all know very well.

As being a migme partner I have over 10K USD on Steven. And same like this thousand of migme partners had thousand of USD on Steven, even last year partners were refused to get their revenue reports and also partners did trust on Steven and keep generating revenue and as being a top migme partner today I'm here writing and even being a top partner Steven not replying my email, even I haven been in jail, okay those mistakes are mine that I done a trust on Steven Goh but Steven till when you will keep delaying and will lie?

Please clarify me when will I get my all money?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.