MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Real face of Steven Goh, page-25

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I had the invoice of which he issued to me, rest he didn't issued of around 6 months and keep saying he will soon, but he didn't and now as I think there will be no data as servers etc are no more,

About the employees and offices, as far I know from one of his team member, there are no more offices, and all infrastructures/ assests of the office are sold out and don't know where that money gone, also like how he keep saying me he will pay me off soon, same he said to many of his employees till may or June last year, many employers has pending salaries on him, some left him in early March with saying they will get heir pending salaries soon and some worked till may or June.

He keep the system and servers on till September October and was keep earning as users there were buying mig credits and some mig partners were active.

So this is what am saying to you all here that why then he kept things on and even earn from mig credits which bought by users, and all the offices were closed down and the stuff were sold out, why haven't partners and other people paid off. Why all were kept involved till last?
    He knew everything from start and like me he may keep motivate others as well, may be. And where that substantial company which he was claiming gone now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.