AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

It only shows as 1.3c closing on your trading platform as it...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    It only shows as 1.3c closing on your trading platform as it rounds down the last price which was 1.35c.

If you have a access to a platform that you can trade Chi X orders or centre point orders you would see better order flow and a close at 1.35c

I picked up all the ASX centre point orders at 1.35c = 991,258

Someone else picked up the Chi X centre point orders at 1.35 = 1,808,401, which was a bit frustrating as my order was not fully filled on the ASX centre point.

6,273,465 got traded at 1.4, between ASX & Chix

9.073,124 total traded shares for the day.

But if you are an investor you don't need to know all that stuff, basically for traders

Nothing to do manipulation of AZY, it happens on all stocks, adds volume.

Normally, but not today if you see 1 share bgt or sold on the closing match out at 4.10pm + or - x seconds, its only 1 share left over, but many shares were done on the match out, traders say they want to sell x shares at 1.3, and buyers say they are happy to buy at 1.4, but really they are saying the opposite, the sellers really want 1.4 and the buyers really want 1.3, and not knowing the actual precise closing time as its + or - x seconds you alter your order volume so it goes your way as either a buyer or seller, it's an auction.

Where it stinks is if your are a investor and on the top of the ASX que on match out and not participating in the auction, sometimes you only end up with 1 share bgt or sold.

Again only required if you are trader, but happens in every single stock on the morning and afternoon match outs.

Reason for lack lustre volume today is that traders are weary about the todays placement of the shortfall, once we soak that up, we will be off again, like on Thusday when all shares were only traded at 1.4c = vol of 23,874,084

Once she's off it will be a case of FOMO

Looking good i say..................hopefully some of that made sense after a glass of wine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $86.86K 6.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5822669 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7003868 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.