AZY 10.0% 2.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Real Market in AZY versus Apparent Market in AZY.., page-4

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Loading up on the buy side at very low prices is as normal as those placing sell orders at 3c, 7c, 10c (not long ago there was a regular at 85c, which always made me smile). I don't think either parties are unrealistic, they're just playing the game. It works well when you have the market dynamics AZY offers because fear, like hope, feeds on itself, especially when it's well-grounded as opposed to the irrational kind.

I think the buy orders around 0.001 are a continuation of the strategy and trend that started two years ago and hasn't stopped since. I've been watching it closely for that time (actually it was my rationale for starting to sell) and it plays like a re-run of a tired old sitcom. Throw some bait out and see who bites at a low price. Sit back and watch it climb back a tenth of a cent, giving some holders the chance to sell and think themselves lucky for getting a scrap more. Others then think they'd better do the same or by tomorrow the price will be even lower. In the rush for the exit, they take the lower price being offered knowing that tomorrow will be a re-run of today. Having decided to offload at, say, 1.4, it's not a quantum leap to: "bugger it, I'll take 1.3 just to be out of this."

This trend would reverse with one piece of news that really demonstrated AZY's ability to live up to its own hype. Not the kind that's backed with words like 'promising' and 'significant'. Real, honest-to-goodness, great news. The kind that can't be overlooked. Low-ball bids don't work when people are clamouring to buy. But they need a reason to clamour. And not "maybe one day" kind of reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.