real reason for block outcome !, page-28

1. 455 Posts.
    bingy,

Find me ONE post I have put up that cuncurs with your comment:
    "...and the fact that you call this simple trick of manipulation 'conspiracy' just goes to show the depth of your perception !"

Just one will do...

I just put forward arguments for an opinion you do not happen to agree with.... that's your choice...

But the unreasonable sledging and borderline bullying on this thread that the mods have allowed to go on is what you have been promoting.

The very fact that you keep quoting my post from a couple of weeks ago re expensive whiskey is a laugh in its self as I said that all the blinkered people would get fired up about it.... so by quoting it you are actually falling into that catagory...

In any case, you and all the others that think ridicule and personal attack is a way to behave on this thread should look at yourselves....

You could actually learn some things if you looked at the world with both eyes open.

I have often said on here that I value the 'bear' input, but not the agro that it is delivered with.

So how about you and your possee have constructive replies to things you don't agree with instead of just abuse and smart replies??

Good luck,
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.