CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Real story of why failure of Rocklands

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Dbdesigns

Few "teething" problems there LOL

I wonder if any of the issues were in some way due to the native copper as it is well know this can be very abrasive and a bit of a pain.

I agree the resource looked good as a small to medium sized relatively high grade operation..rather than the big overall low grade 250 mt+ that was put out there. Not sure how much of the feasibility was complete before the decision was made but wonder if it took into account possible smaller high grade options? Toll treating? or outright sale? All hindsight i guess now.

I get accused of negative posts but its a bit hard to find the rosey glasses atm

Many lessons to be learned

xx
  2. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Just read your reply to DB. You are a funny fellow. Obviously you have absolutely no idea . You said copper is very abrasive. Here is the hardness scale: Fingernail 2.5, Copper 3, Magnetite 5.5 - 6, Quartz 5.5, Igneous ricks Garbo and Basalt 5.5-6.5. So Rocklands is made up of the above rocks and your expertise says must be the copper nuggets wearing the plant out. Haha. It is the lowest hardness in the whole orebody. Just shows you will make up anything to make things look negative. I think you are the one that may need some support. After reading the internal report posted by DB it answers all the questions everyone wanted to know like how come high grade copper but little production. For the first time someone has decided to tell the story. Any others who have similar story and are keeping under wraps should also come forward, So far only Angus and DB

3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.