ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

real story, page-6

1. 354 Posts.
    jermaynew

As others have also pointed out and I agree (and hope), what is happening is similar to what happened back in August 07. This time however, there is more slow down in the US is more likely, and also, ADY is still exposed to some vulnerabilities as pointed out in the link below:

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=599222&msgno=2458835#2458835

Short term we could see lower, but we should see some realisation as production of lithium in pilot begins.

I'm uncertain what the effects of the upcoming demerger will be. My understanding is it is common to see a run up leading into demerger as parts usually are better valued (ie able to be valued) post demerger, but again, we are running into some turbulent months (years, hope not) ahead, and again, as pointed out in posting link above, credit is more difficult to come by now, so may be affecting dates...

At lease this isn't pie in the sky. The efforts to bring this thing to production seem, to me, genuine. If I've been had and this is a dog and pony show, then I'll have learned an expensive lesson. I hit the panic button last time, but caught it on the way up again to recover. This time, Im riding it through... just hope I haven;t missed the last exit.

To those just playing the game, have fun.
    To those for whom this is a little more serious, good luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $27 2.209K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27031 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.