TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Real timing for gold pour

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Real timing for Gold production Hope TBA has plenty of those big 3 trailer rigs taking the ore into GAM. I looked up internet 3 aluminium trailers called road train can carry max 66 tonne 22 tonne per trailer) combined 3 trailers. So around 22 tonne per trailer. TBA in ASX announcement say: 80mins from site to GAM. So allow 1/2 hour to unload and coffee and chew the day another 80 mins to site 1/2 hr load and off again. So each load 4hrs. 12 hours a day is 3 loads. So 3 loads x 66 tonne is say 200 tonne per day per truck They have two trucks running so max movement is 400 tonne per day. GAM plant TBA says (600,000 tpa). That’s 1800 tpd (tonne per day). So either need either 10 trucks x 200 tonne each day or reduce tonnage in GAM plant. That reduces efficiency and pushes costs thru the roof. Double power, double wear on mill, double staffing etc.You get the picture. So if only two trucks running TBA are going to need a big stockpile with a cycle delivery plan so that process plant can start and give cycle time plan so don’t run out of ore for plant. Crude numbers are: will need 60,000 tonnes stockpiled at GAM before commence processing. That’s 30 day supply. During that 30 days trucks will deliver another 12,000 tonne. That will give them 72,000 tonnes of ore. The extra 12,000 tonnes I have calculated on the current rate of mining. So for 60,000 tonnes to be delivered it will take 150 days, which is 5 months. That’s with the current truck contractors based on 12 hours day x 7 days a week. That’s in a perfect world. Unperfect world is : “ it is now the big NW wet season. If the rains starts you can kiss any plan goodbye. “ my guesstimate first if any ahold pour March 2023. There again may run through 2,000 tonne for pre commissioning of GAM and pour a little bar.These are the real numbers unless fleet of trucks increases substantially, but TBA never tells the whole story we have to guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.