SEN 11.8% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

real value around 55cents, page-29

1. 2,389 Posts.
    re: re:ok ok no downrampers today Equity....in hindsight you are right! I should have perhaps sold some shares to take profits but to be perfectly honest, I probably would have bought up again, only to see them drop again.
    So, lets just say I'm not a short term trader. Every share I mainly invest in has been a blue chip, other then SEN. We live & learn, all jokes aside, but this game 'is' all ab out predicting the future & making the correct call according to one's own situation. I'm quite fortunate that I am in a position to hold without losing too much sleep, but if I was investing my only savings, I probably wouldn't hold the amount of shares I actually do hold.
    As I've said before, I took my 'risk' with SEN two or so years ago when they were 6.6 cents. As time has gone by, I've become more comfortable & looked at the drop in SP as an opportunity to top up each time.
    It's not the sort of stuff for the faint hearted, but I'm the sort of person that can live with the decisions I make. Remember this though! My investment is not at it's completion just yet so this last couple of months will just be looked at as a hiccup, for me anyhow. I'm sure many others won't look at it the same way. It's also been a wonderful opportunity to really significantly increase my holding. Especially early this week.
    The question was asked in a post earlier today, "if the company wasn't buying, then who was"?
    Well I can certainly tell you this. I'm not a 'huge' holder compared to some I know of, but it's fair to assume that if I loaded up at 30.5 cents, then some big players loaded up big time.
    Will the SP increase again tomorrow or will people take profits? Will I do the unthinkable & take profits soon?
    It's not time yet for me but I respect those that choose too.
    Cheers all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $4.858K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1438672 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 219578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.