BRN 8.51% 25.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This was origionally posted to "...How about them apples" thread...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

This was origionally posted to "...How about them apples" thread not too long ago but was met with crickets. Perhaps my question is considered stupid and me as a person who doesnt get Akida. Well, I really don't in all honesty. I am not an engineer type. But I do understand the need for edge computing on chip due to limitations resulting from the many billions of i.o.t. devices, etc Hence, the following question below.

Thank you uiux (for the apples) and zeeb0t (for above) for your efforts. I hope you are both trying to break or disprove Akida, and not just prove that it works. Either outcome would be most revealing. So keep up the great efforts and work.

To both these people, or anyone else: I have a (dumb?) question as to whether a.i. or Akida ( especially Akida ) can solve a jigsaw puzzle? A 500 piece jigsaw puzzle would be nice, but I would accept a childs 10 piece wooden jigsaw puzzle like my kids learned to complete at around age 3 or 4.

If solving a jigsaw puzzle is beyong the realm of possibility for Akida, just tell me. It will do nothing to change my enthusiasm for the Brainchip story. But if it can, well then I may mortgage my house and back up the truck !!!

Regards, dippY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.