TVN 9.52% 5.7¢ tivan limited

real...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I think it's important to keep things real right now.

I know it's all quite exciting right now, but there's a bit of over enthusiastic support (ramping) going on by a few members and equally across the day, some downramping which is a shame, which isn't necessary. I understand this is a byproduct of a high potential, moving stock though.

I'm holding this LT (whilst results impress mind you) so I'm sure I'm not the only one who would prefer to see the threads respectable.

No one needs to see War and Peace length posts mind you, but the subtle up and down ramps need to be reined back in

As I've said since sub 2c, MC is low, coal is on the popularity radar, and coal in Mongolia is doubly so. The details of the coming results should not be too far away and so far management has done an excellent job of bringing a little company a long way, in a short time and have communicated well to shareholders.

The SI's got their allocation and didn't dump their shares, the company now has money in the bank and probably no need for a CR for a bit, so there's a lot to like about TVN.

I said that 10c+ wasn't out of the question, and unfortunately that phrase is usually misused on HC but in this case, for the aforementioned reasons, I wouldn't be surprised.

Market cap and results are now everything. At 10c it's MC is just $54m or thereabouts, so as long as results continue to impress, and there's no indication they will or won't, but one would hope they do based on what we've seen, then we're in for a good few weeks.

If anyone knows how to value a coal stock I'd love to hear it, as I wouldn't have a clue, and whilst it's early days and perhaps hard to do so in any reasonable way, this would be helpful

Fingers crossed anyway
    Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.006(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $261.9K 4.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 299134 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 250321 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.