FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Realestate.com.au has released an article., page-52

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    again the hefewegoagain noob comments about a poster he says he ignores but mentions him in 9-10 posts you can't be that stupid surely ?

look robots are the future anyone with half a brain knows that but this one is not where the money is

The money in robots is in the data they create storage data storage also in health care and mining

Robots in construction like automotive are common as dig poo it's the innovation in health robotic you should be looking at early detecting robotic scanners for disease pre cursors like diabetes

Watch Robots on History 101 on Netflix I have no doubts in the next twenty years robots will replace half the current workforce across all industries

Here is the thing robots and robotics already have I stayed at a hotel called the square in Tokyo in Ginza all robotic check in robot talking in real time in fluent English it was bizarre but great I love robots

The problem.with HX is A1 has caught up and passed it 3d concrete modular light years ahead of HX by the time it gets going it will be near obsolete imo robitics changes daily you can bet someone will build something ten times better than HX and that is why it's 7 cents read the play it's the data storage where the money is at with robotics

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.