BUX 2.70% 7.6¢ buxton resources limited

realistic approach of nearology

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    From my experiences I have seen so many plays that have ridden on the back of the success from their neighbours without proving a thing but here is a different story

I have seen through several nearology company announcements that BUX looks to realistically have the goods that SIR have proven up and if thats the case then this play has everything going for it

For starters I have not come across hardly any company that has such a small share issue and with most held by top 20 it will be an absolute fight for people to get in when there's drilling going on -the sp will be pushed more than the others from the result of a much tighter register

Do people remember when SFR went from 5c to $8 within 1 year
    Now we had SIR do simliar and we look to have the same structure as our neighbour with only a few million shares available - I can relistically see this run into the dollars on near term basis as we approach the 50c barrier it will be in the rear mirror and forgotten about pretty soon as we progress towards showing the market what we really have

Would like some opinions on realistic sp value prior to drilling and some fundamentals to back up your lottery numbers
    Whoever is onto this should really consider if its worth selling any at this price as things aren't even starting to warm up yet
    Lets prove up that multi commodity strike through our whole tene then watch what mr market gives us
    GLTA holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $15.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $10.13K 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.