ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

realistic approach

1. 3,012 Posts.
    The Drill results if Bad would be a complete turn around , considering all news thus far has been good and consistent
    with our ground assays ...
    comparing our MKT cap to that of CXO,s does not give any indication of our true worth.
    our continued costs for drilling alone will be 40% of what CXO will have to pay.
    share dilution from CR,s for CXO will put their value into a true position.
    a lot of people jumped into CXO based on some very few drill holes spread over a very large Holding.
    Being in Canada as a Miner or Agriculture developer has huge Tax concessions compared with Australia
    as far as Sovereign Risk goes Australia is Placed well Behind Canada who are pro Mining their Natives are Pro Mining.their Government is Pro Mining.
    the costs associated with Mining Here in Aus is about 35% to 45% greater then in Canada , that is not including
    Capex for the operation ..which would be a lot more in costs for a Deep Mine operation.
    Geographically as Rusty and a couple others have pointed out their is no better location then the one we were lucky enough to get.
    News will be GOOD to GREAT ....and I expect more news to follow after Tuesday and I do expect the News to keep getting better....I would not be surprised that in the future Near term....we get the opportunity to acquire another proven tenement very close to ours which may infact increase our Jorc further. IMO all my opinion.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $581 4.651K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6337 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 199437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.