ADV 4.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

realistic approach, page-2

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    The main thing that really gives me confidence is that a majority of the resources are at or close to surface..
    It is a huge relief to costs, and has contibuted/will contibute to a lesser need for cap raisings..

When the drill announcement came out, someone queried why the first drill depth was only 50 meters.. A lot of other companies are having to go past that depth before they even touch a valuable resource, where adv is confident they can inventory their resource between surface and 50 meters down...
    If there is one thing in my mind that de-risks the prospect, its that they can walk around the tennaments and physically see with their eyes what they have..
    It takes a lot of the risk and guess work put of drilling, which removes a lot of waste drilling, further cutting costs.. Extraction a hell of a lot more economical too for shallow reaources..
    If drilling proves the tonnage is there, and assays prove the grade is up to snuff, I feel safe having money on ADV..
    Yes no investment is 'safe'... But in risk/reward, and it's a broken record from the believers, but ADV has so many upsides.. and a lot that other companies don't have, or fall short in comparison..
    No one should expect all sunshine, but the potential is there, in spades...
    All in my honest opinion..
    I'm not bullish because I hold,, i'm holding because i'm bullish...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $2.503K 19.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20515 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 178874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.