Ajay...I'm a little concerned that it is put on here- NOT as a...

1. 485 Posts.
    Ajay...I'm a little concerned that it is put on here- NOT as a joke.... it should be regarded as a joke, but my concern for this thread is that it has lost its way a fair bit....

I thought it may contain a fair exchange of good views without personal attack, however, emotions do run wild...

Perhaps we all need to take one step back...
    Consider why someone posts in the first place... perhaps (more often than not) they believe their contribution will have the desired effect of enlightening others, say to a potential risk of somekind.. Ie loss of Income-capital...
    I suppose you could say the majority of posters are well intentioned & sincere...

How would someone feel if , as a result of a b s post, to make an extreme point or "teach someone who did this/ or that" that they disagreed with, the receiver of the b s , incorporated it into their real life...ie acted upon it-
    this may happen/have happened

Maybe we should NOT shoot the messengers on here

imo the terms -burn baby burn, & the blind logic of Aussie Restate allways goes up in value x 2 each 5-7 years...are equally just sideline throwaway lines that are probably diminishing the debate a fair bit..

the suggestion that someone may celebrate someone elses loss is a bit dissapointing & hopefully a complete myth...sometimes,tho Im not so sure...

Hey, treat others on here, as you would prefer to be treated.... and in doing so more valued messages will result....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.