TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

realistic expectations, page-9

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    Id rather see this stock go into indefinite suspension, then by apart of the blood bath that could un-fold tomorrow. Some of you might like to justify another let down, by reminding yourself of the positives, and that the SP will "bounce back" like it always does. For myself that attitude just isn't acceptable.

Even though all logic points to this thing ending up at boot hill. I still see zero room for any other outcome accept for the IPO to go ahead. The amount of money already spent on getting Audeo setup( 3 mil at the very least), along with the dreams painted by MGMT, and the demands set out from top holders/ instos- leaves no turning back now, there's no plan B here...This is do or die, job or no job for senior MGMT. This is the tipping point for this company...

There's no point blaming the market conditions either, under the assumptions we'll be trying again next year. Theres a high possibility we'll go over the fiscal cliff, which could cause a good couple months of uncertainly in market... Now could actually be a small window to strike, while optimisms still in the air.

You know what's funny though, for once we're actually on the same side as the instos we all love to hate. we even want them to get their BIG bit icing on top- the warrants that expire on 31st of December...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.