passive, just wondering how easy was it for the kids to get the...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    passive, just wondering how easy was it for the kids to get the loan ??? just to give me some idea of how far the banks are cracking down....supposed to be harder to get a loan now....is your son an employee ??? its always
    easier than if one is self employed...
    if they had no savings, who put up the deposit ???
    going by the news...banks are adamant they will not pass on interest rate cuts....and crack down on lending, make it harder to take out a loan....
    news today western sydney has 90% default by borrowers....but the rest of sydney is fine....I believe sydneys west is the result of fraud by brokers and lenders.... if you are unemployed and cannot speak english (doubtful you could read if you cannot speak) how can you borrow...and they borrowed at double the price...must have been the dreaded low doc loans

and I recall the old days....it was quite difficult to get a loan, especially if you were a single person on one income.....when I did get my second loan to pay out a spouse on divorce, the interest rate went from 12% to 18% in 4 months... it was another 10 years before I went back to the bank and into more property, this time as self employed....with low doc loans...its much easier

think it will just get harder to get a loan in the next 12 months...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.