LYC 0.26% $7.77 lynas rare earths limited

realistic prediction - assessment, page-2

1. 243 Posts.
    Lynas has a great mine, a great refinery, and waiting Japanese and German customers who want to keep their technologies outside China’s grasp.

Lynas has Malaysian government support, a singular competitor outside China who is nearly bankrupt, and retail shareholders who doubt something even the opposition recognizes… the TOL will be issued.

The AELB, whose primary concerns are radiation and nuclear safety, has only two more pieces of the Lynas jig-saw puzzle to fit and it will be complete. Najib will present it to the Malaysian people as a crowning achievement because the refinement of rare earths is a central feature to Malaysia’s planned development of high technology industries.

Malaysia is not a nation who will tolerate its modern progress being thwarted by the corrupt manipulations of Fuziah’s lies comparing Lynas to Chernobyl and Molycorp storing residues in lead-lined concrete bunkers. No lie has a long life. Those who subordinate scientific fact to hysterical fear will fall by the wayside; we are seeing it happen as the opposition fractures.

Accurate science is famously persistent, enduringly true, and unyielding in the face of lynch-mob emotions expressed by SMSL, SLC, and Fuziah. Truth wins. Najib wins. Malaysia wins. Fuzzy knows the TOL will be issued, so should a shareholder, that is my assessment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.