TYR 0.56% 89.0¢ tyro payments limited

Aside from SP manipulation (more on that later), I DEFINITELY...

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Aside from SP manipulation (more on that later), I DEFINITELY think that TYR will not only ‘recover’ but also grow to become a major player in this space b/c:
    • SMEs are/will get disenchanted with banks - TYR is essentially a business bank
    • Tyro will stay ahead of curve with tech and service offerings (much more nimble than banks)
    • Will enhance and expand online payment services - huge opportunity
    • Very capable and experienced Board and Management - don’t underestimate this, especially in current climate
    • Mike Cannon-Brookes as a founder/cornerstone investor - what’s not to like about that? If nothing else the IT will be kick arse!

Anyho, back to SP manipulation (b/c this is important): minor slide today with relatively light volume compared to the days with higher volume (and volatility) where we have ended up in positive territory.

This is now almost an ‘arm wrestle’ between the fundies (who want to drive SP down to grab some cheap before TYR is in ASX 200) and those who have been bold and still hold.

Personally, I think that whichever funds have been driving this should get new brokers - they’re doing a really shit job. Don’t rely on the algorithms boys - you’ve actually got to do the work!!

Cheers and have a great weekend all.

IMHO, GLTAH & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $468.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.5¢ 90.0¢ 88.5¢ $321.9K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8133 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 42138 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.