ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

realistically folks where are we at, page-28

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    jesus I'll be dead in 20-30 years

lol of course im not suggesting losses over a 20-30 year time frames

hands up who wants to wait that long!

I think BnH had a good idea if I remember correct , his next buy was at 13, my view is that staggered buys from about 13 where you just accumulate regularly for the longer term might work, IMO 17.90 is a terrible buy in price

my base assumption is the credit crisis is far from over and that ANZ is correlated with the overall banking down trend

ANZ is hostage to this trend and hostage to a deteriorating Aust/NZ outlook, plus they have the mono line exposure I harp about

banks manufacture credit, the debt pool is full , credit cant expand if incomes cant afford to borrow, thats what they call debt deflation, assets cannot rise because folks the community is at its maximum debt capacity

folks are going to need energy way before the need anymore debt, folks will buy food before they will go into further debt to buy a house, Chinas going to need lots of coal and iron ore before it needs any debt form the likes of ANZ

there demand for what ANZ sells (credit) is in free fall

folks who are expecting an ANZ recovery simply dont understand the credit crisis, the US financial system is in mid collapse and folks are saying buy?

its not doom and gloom the patient died on the way it getting way past doom and gloom, all these folk talk about buying in pessimism, folks you have no idea what pessimism is yet, we are half way through this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.