ANZ 0.48% $31.15 anz group holdings limited

realistically folks where are we at, page-47

1. 4,504 Posts.
    Absolutely Tim - happy to still hold at current levels and not goin anywhere. I believe money is shifting back to Financials for the time being here in Oz out of in particular Resources with Commodity and Energy prices tanking etc. I think the recovery still has a little while to go and it's actually still a very good BUY price imho, don't you worry about that!!!

Pat - You and your mate ctindale have NO idea, I was never scared but more asking for opinions and I would of NEVER sold out of this quality Blue Chip stock at a loss as Blind Freddy knew it was always gonna come back up even though you, ctindale and many others were spruiking the end of the world and the fall of ANZ to $10-$12 ROFL :)

Keep talking ANZ and the Banks down folks, you've been doing it flat out since last week when it hit $15.40 and today we're nearly up 20% since then and you're looking like bigger gooses with each passing minute!

ctindale is good at posting the facts AFTER they've occurred and are publicly available to anyone by simply doing some searches, wow wee how smart he really is LOL :)

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.15
Change
-0.150(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $93.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.39 $31.47 $31.01 $94.81M 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $31.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$31.15 4908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.