ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

realistically folks where are we at, page-51

1. 4,504 Posts.
    Thanks Tim :)

Again, you are right. Worst case scenario I would of been happy to get out with my entry price which thankfully is where we're at now but really all along my strategy was to sell out for a profit whenever the SP reached at the minimum $19+. Obviously it has taken a little more time to get there due to the hiccup but like I said the money I've got in it I don't need at all and I'm happy to keep there for however long necessary to reach my Goal. Like I said, even it takes years, I'm not fussed at all because I know it'll get there and I'm still young while at the same time reaping all the Div's and re-investing back into the company (if it needs to go that far).

We'll see what happens anyway, happy is has rocketed up from $15.40 only last week and some big $$$ were to be made from anyone who had the guts to BUY this quality Blue Chip company once it had been sold down for 3 sessions straight!

Again, it was my silly position to get in on the first down day, silly silly mistake that I would not normally make. Usually when there is a sell-off for a quality Blue Chip stock like ANZ and the like, it gets sold down for minimum 2 days but more like 3 days straight before rabounding.....So I should of known to wait at the very least 1 more day and I'd be $5k+ up by now!!!

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.60
Change
0.260(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $89.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.49 $29.73 $29.30 $111.6M 3.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1146 $29.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.61 30857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.