ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

realistically folks where are we at, page-6

1. 4,504 Posts.
    Hey Tallmantim,

Thanks for your post, always good to read informed opinions and I wholeheartedly agree with pretty much everything you have written.

My entry price is $17.90 so currently I'm sitting on about an 8.5% loss which I'm not overly concerned about.

Originally my game plan was to enter at $17.90 and then sell out at around $19 when it rebounded, before the fiasco last Monday morning that was :)

Anyhow, now to tell you the truth my gameplan hasn't really changed as I honestly think the worst news is out and Banks could very well bounce from these low levels. However, I too admit that more skeletons could be in the closet so at the worst case scenario I plan to get out at the my entry price.

I'm huge on stoplosses but considering this is a premium Bank and I am only 29 years old, I don't and probably won't sell at a loss as if worst comes to worst, I am happy to hold this long term into the future and I'm certain it'll return to my entry price levels for sure one day. At the end of the day, ANZ isn't gonna bankrupt, I have many many years ahead of me and the money I invested is not needed and is purely investment money so I'm not worried!

So the above is my gameplan, happy to Hold for now and watch ANZ slowly recover and in the meantime, collect any nice Div's that come my way.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.60
Change
0.260(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $89.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.49 $29.73 $29.30 $111.6M 3.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1146 $29.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.61 30857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.