SVL 5.00% 10.5¢ silver mines limited

Reality: 753 Million SVL shares +

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    This B.O.D. is about to do their umpteenth share-diluting CR because they're incapable of obtaining finance to bring us through to production. Already 753 million shares on issue and a whole heap more to be created after Monday's announcement. Soon there'll be over a billion SVL shares. Posters giving fellow shareholders an unrealistic prospect of these guys becoming an $8 Billion company is just plain wrong. 1 billion shares at $1 is unlikely, let alone SP of $8 . Folks need to keep their feet on-the-ground to avoid disapppointment..especially with these guys at the helm.

The only way Bowdens will be brought to fruition is when SVL is swallowed up by a proper mining-company (taken over) with directors who have a proven track-record of building a mine. This current B.O.D
    has demonstrated a history of pulling stunts and now they've jumped on a huge silver-price spike to try to fleece shareholders by making us pay too much on this latest CR..unless it's a highly-discounted 'sweetheart deal' placement to one of their insto mates..We'll find out on Monday..

Retail shareholders have been stiffed by these guys time & again. Their 1st move as new B.O.D. a few-years-ago was to do a CR at 15c to institutions and they promised retail-holders we could participate at same price. A few days later the SP rose into the 20's on the back of a silver price-rise and they reneg'd on their promise citing price difference, on record with my Trent Franklin emails previously substantiated. They could've raised tens of millions $ (just by honouring their commitment) and avoided the string of small-value CR's that followed..including the issue of 100 million shares around 3c.

I'd like to know who's behind the up-ramping campaign flooding this forum..just ahead of the latest share-diluting CR. This B.O.D. cannot be trusted. Bring on a takeover by somebody more reputable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $158.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $634.0K 6.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 406168 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1891310 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.