LSF 0.31% $3.18 l1 long short fund limited

Reality check 2, page-93

1. 4,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    @Transcender great analysis. I started buying at about $1.45 and am slightly embarrassed at how well they have bounced back. I have consistently said in all my posts on HC, how impressed I was with their monthly reports (even near the bottom), and how astutely they were reading the COVID situation internationally, how well they were reading trends and stocks exposed to those trends and to be quite fair, I would have shorted the sh** out of TSLA as well. I still think TSLA along with some of the BNPL stocks are “houses of cards”. The recovering world financial situation should suit the guys better as they will be (hopefully) more easily identify the shorts from the longs and enhance returns. To have a Mandarin speaking Medical Doctor working for you In A funds management business during a COVID epidemic is GOLD and no doubt set them up for later (even tho cutty got cold feet LOL). Their returns per month are outstanding and I guess if you are good at something..... just keep doing it !
    In our case, that just means to continue to hold !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.18
Change
-0.010(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $1.979B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.20 $3.17 $544.4K 170.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24284 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.18 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.