SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

reality check for bargain hunters, page-15

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Promised myself to give up posting here but .....

It seems some posters think (or would like us to think) that if this sale doesn't go through SSN is doomed to go back to 2-3c forever.

It is clear this is not true. This deal has simply highlighted to the market what long term holders have known all along that SSN is worth alot more than the current price

The magical "95% chance" has come up again - how did anyone come up with this???
    If you want to play %'s and you say there is 5% chance that this deal doesn't go through I'd say there is a 99% chance there would be another dozen buyers waiting. Do the research SSN is sitting on hot property in the Niobrara.

That means the chance of this or a similar deal going through is 99.75% or more. I think that's acceptable risk.

(Can anyone justify the 95% chance is there some statistical data that 5% of binding agreements don't go through or do you just make it up?)

By the way the US ADR holders still haven't got the SPP shares
    http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_S/threadview?m=te&bn=73032&tid=15696&mid=15701&tof=1&frt=2#15701

That's my bit :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.