AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

reality check for the bulls

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Claws said: “Go and stay at the golf course, because you have done enough damage.”

Claws, “grumpy723” is spot on. Take a long hard look at yourself.
    Just got home after playing 9 holes and had to respond to this utter garbage from Claws.
    Listen pal, the only damage done on this thread was by the ramping bullcarping bulls like yourself, ghosta, dwecke and others who called this stock going to far greater heights even when it was trading at over $1.10. You were all blinded and fell in love with a share. BIG MISTAKE! Never fall in love with a stock. It will treat you worse than a woman scorned.

If people had listened to me and respected analysts (they are not all wet behind the ears. Chris Brown from ABN is a genius and he said it was a formality nickel was going to get caned). When I said the nickel party was over at $50,000 a tonne and that nickel and AGM were going down, down, down, if you had acted and sold, then perhaps now you would be a happier bunch of guys and gals sitting on a pile of cash waiting to buy your AGM shares back at a 35% discount to what you should have sold at, but no, you guys had to bag me and call me a fool.

Well who are the fools now?

You guys have absolutely NFI how the market works. When nickel eventually fell, you guys said “Oh we all knew it would correct but the fundamentals are soooooo good for AGM, it will not go below $1.00….. it will not go below 90c….it will not go below 80c because Jinchuan paid 80c.” Utter carp! I told you the FACTS: Jinchuan are interested in OFFTAKE, not the share price of AGM but you poor lost souls thought that 80c was the bottom because Jinchuan paid that. I’ve seen plenty of stocks in my time where a big partner took a stake only to see the stock price fall WELL BELOW that price. It means zilch fellas that Jinchuan bought at 80c. Jinchuan also bought in the 20’s if you remember.
    To blame me for the damage is just absolute nonsense and so far-fetched it is laughable and comes from the mouths of the uninformed rampers who have NFI. AGM have been hammered because they had run too hard prior to even making a dollar profit. AGM have been hammered because the instos are selling and they are not selling because melua on Hot Copper said the stock was going down. Get real guys. AGM have been hammered because people now have extreme doubts about where the nickel price will settle. What happens if the price goes to $20,000? What are AGM worth then? Do the sums. At $20,000, AGM will make about $65 million net profit after tax. That equates to 8.6c EPS. Put it on a multiple of 7 and you get 60c.
    I’m not saying nickel is going to $20,000. No-one knows but all of a sudden the market sees it as a “possibility” and therefore the market is nervous about nickel stocks, especially nickel stocks that are not in production yet.
    You guys just don’t seem to understand momentum and sentiment. In the short term, that dictates where share prices are going. I was happy to buy some at average 80.5c and I’m not whinging and crying because the price is now 76c. If you are a long term holder, what’s all the fuss about? Get a grip on reality guys and don’t blame any individual. This correction was on the cards for a long time. You were all just blinded by ghosta and dwecke’s carp and ramping. If anyone is at fault here, it is those poor lost souls (ghosta and dwecke). Who knows how many suckers fell for their carp?
    Amazing how all of a sudden ghosta is not posting.
    I’m no genius but I know for sure there are a lot of very poor punters in the market and to make a living at this, all one has to do is be MORE correct than the majority and that ain’t hard when you see the calibre of punters one is up against. Good day all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.