TLS 0.82% $3.70 telstra group limited

reality check for tls shreholders....

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Well, I think it is time the TLS shareholders woke up and smelt the roses.

I hold TLS, but only have myself to blame for chasing the yield, when I knew the risks of a TLS breakup at least three years ago. The market is now paying Buyers a PREMIUM for the risk that the stock holds.

Let this be known. The government will break up TLS, it needs to happen and it will happen. The Howard Government was too gutless to tackle this issue, no competition, dominant player and a monopoly on pricing of phone and internet services. Business would be better off with the breakup.

Really, don't got all mad about Hospital reform, it needs to happen and will also happen Rudd has many more tricks up his sleeve. The point is, the States can't afford future hospital funding projections, and Rudd can. Victoria has the right framework and system, needs to be adopted nationally and will. Don't get all conspiracy diversion theory, it is required, as is the TLS split.

TLS has been too big, too dominating and too pricey for too long. Any market driven capitalist government would want to break up TLS and increase competition and drive down prices.

The solution:

Rudd will buy out TLS copper network for a fair figure (10 billion plus) and the market will be reformed in a way that increases competition, access and service for all business and personal customers. TLS may not lose.

now get on with reality.....and stop blaming the government for a policy the Libs would have done if they had the balls.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
0.030(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $42.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.72 $3.66 $77.20M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 199823 $3.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.71 829839 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.