CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

reality check

1. BSA
    587 Posts.
    Only on HC could one expect such mindless dribble!
    As already stated I hold CQT and CQTO, but this ramping is ridiculous!

1 Sampling is still underway to ascertain if, IF they have commercial grade a macro pipe. (Given the area they are in its a good chance they have)

2 As Tastarga mentioned it is a costly expidition and finances will be needed, so cap in hand again.

3 Have a look at KIMs chart how long did it take to get to $1.60,....years! as obstacles and hurdles where overcome so as to be a producer.
    But of course CQT is different isnt it?

That is just 3 points off the top of my head, if you think this is going to the moon overnight take a reality check. $1 $3 $5 $10 come off it you lot.
    Dont bother with the chart on this one, I hear, this one is different to every stock on the ASX obviously. I have heard that before from those emotionally attached to a stock.

I hope this one does deliver the goods and if it pops its cork I for one will be over the moon, but meanwhile lay off the ramping.

Oh well I've left myself wide open for the verbal attack now from those that will hear nothing said other than this stocks going to the moon.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.