CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

reality check

1. 6,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Ok, let's face it, this week has been a roller coaster ride of epic proportions. There are a couple of issues that I feel must be bought up for the "mum and dad" investor in CTP who might not be fully awake to where we stand at the moment.

This is the harsh reality:

(1) The market doesn't like our O2 preliminary flow rates
    (2) There is growing speculation that our coal reports might not be as positive as first thought
    (3) Our SP is in a continuing downwards trend
    (4) JW1 has a COS of 22%, Magee 26%
    (5) If we don't get a break in Phase 2, we will need capital, and lot's of it!
    (6) Our public relations department has to be one of the most infuriatingly painful things I have had to put up with in my young years as an investment
    (7) Our reputation in the industry is shot to bits and our only saving grace is that we have at least found SOME gas in O2

Now here are the good bits:

(1) JH has got to be one of the most personable and honest directors I have heard of
    (2) CTP is still in it's youth and one small break could open up the doors to decades of production
    (3) JW1 has a COS of 22%, Magee 26% (repeating this as it is risky but also possibly highly rewarding)

Now, if we all stand back, take a deep breath and take this all in, we have a bit of a gritty looks about our company, don't we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160888 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 299892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.