CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

reality check, page-3

1. 1,544 Posts.
    It would have beebn a good idea if more shareholders actually went to the AGM to ask questions as some of us did.
    I asked about the PFS and they said it was simply too expensive.
    The intention is very strongly to generate a positive cash flow. They said it could be done within a few months but are putting a maximum time of 18 months on it.
    I had long conversations with the new directors before the meeting began and afterwards as anyone could have.
    They will be selling ore to in the early stages anyway to other nearby companies whose mills are operating under capacity. These will mix their lower grade ore with CRK's higher grade.
    There is no intention to toll treat or build a stand alone new mill. They want to maximise return and don't want to dilute the shares any further.
    The overburden is soft and the gold can be retrieved easily also the veins are not too thin - I asked this specifically.
    They talked of a $50 million a year cash flow.
    They put up chsrts conmparing CRK's $16 odd with other similar conmpanies. It looks ridiculous. One said the market cap should be $500 million not $70-$80 million.
    I have to go now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.