CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Hey! have only been here a couple of times over the years but...

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hey! have only been here a couple of times over the years but this is like a reading the biography of Anthony Kaidis!Anything and everything is possible, even a dump however I really do not think so as per the requirement to abide in some way to the asx listing rules as the directors would be just smashing themselves up against the rocks if they were way outside the system with a norty regards all this!
    Mate you are just like me and how I feel about my ex wife! She turned up with nothing and I had everything including owning my house , later I lost 75% of that house and I will never get over it so once burnt like that you never really get over it and suggest your experience is same. I certainly do not blame you for the way you feel though there are obvious transport systems in the area, pipelines can be built, and mereenie has been going ..how long? Looking at the mystery and trying to be positive as well as realist I would suggest that due to the posts here and the ann. today one could conclude that the shares were bought to put people in position and additionally these people responsible will most likely have a swag of money.
    The products of oil and gas are most likely definitely maybe there as the Cooper is not far away relatively and the whole area was a sea and then would all have been laid down at same geological time. I ask how Santos can know or anyone else as very few wells have been drilled far as reported knowledge provided by CTP goes. Silly of me though my gut is rarely wrong as I actually knew it was never going to work with my Ex but certain calculated risk has to be taken in this life and my gut was young. Not so young now and despite my constant attempts to be a realist I am also a positive thinking unit on many levels and all the signals tell me that we are onto something good here. Not at all sure if it is coal though the guys named appear to be linked to it, however all should keep razor sharp and be as unemotional as you can think over the weekend , prepare some plans based perhaps on what price you would take for a portion of shareholding to get it back a bit and then free carry some to the next level! I know little of trading shares and trend analysis other than the basics so will be sticking around for a perv over the next few days but I have accumulated a swag of them and it is time for some luck as not only CTP has been a hard ride..good luck to all and to you as well Maguro. I do not have a name so it is great to start off anonymous ..unless I am right then I will own up a name for trouble and music!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $977 19.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993652 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 230082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.