LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

reality check

1. 251 Posts.
    those who have followed lree prices plunge might have asked themselves a fundamental question that becomes more crucial every day: how is lyc ever going to become cash flow positive even if all the big ifs of tol/pol as well as the debt situation should be solved?
    the price bubble we have seen during the last two years has successfully covered this issue for quite some time but obviously the sentiment changes from "when can we start to collect huge profits?" to "are we able to make money by producing lree products at the current price levels?"
    looking at the av. mt weld composition price doesn't really help to find an answer because of two reasons: 1) the hree products listed there can not be separated/produced at the lamp 2) the prices for lree listed are simply too high.
    so in order to find an answer i'd like to raise a couple of vital questions that are absolutely essential in order to estimate the prospects of the survival of this company:
    1) where can i find a total cost estimate with the differentiation of fixed expenses and proportional costs?
    2) where can the separation of the hree components take place? (can rhodia france do the job?)
    3) what are the total costs of separating these hree components?
    4) how can the ongoing price decline of lree products be stopped considering that every future ree output will produce a large percentage of lree?

please do not refer to dreams of the future like duncan, siemens jv etc cause these issues can not be taken into account before at least phase one is reached and debt and funding problems are solved. ty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.