LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

reality check, page-22

1. 255 Posts.
    If the Cogs are $15/Kg and the sales generate less than that, Lynas will be unprofitable. Lree prices must rise over the next year for Lynas to generate any meaningful profits. The offshoot products should generate some profits when sold. Tolling arrangements for other ree space miners outside China may also be accretive to the bottom line. Local purchases from BASF/Petronas will generate ssles for Lrees, cerium and lanthanum, but at the present prices perhaps not profits. Your questions are moot. Lynas must find ways to generate profits and I am sure the management is looking at all possibilities including the tolling of Hrees which may not occur for two plus years. I do not know if Rhodia can process the Hrees for Lynas. Innovation Metals is a long range Hree processing possibility. Management should look into reducing management monthly salaries to reduce costs IMO. A truly shareholder friendly management team would potentially reduce their monthly burn rate by decreasing their own compensation. Lynas needs to conserve every dollar it can due to these unprecedented delays and ree price declines IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.26 $2.324M 369.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2155 $6.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 1707 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.