BOT 4.94% 38.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

PG, Think the PTH results will be the game changer for this...

1. 15,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2301
    PG,

Think the PTH results will be the game changer for this stock and worth the wait....

""A separate earlier study demonstrated the presence of PTH peptide fragments in the bloodstream after oral administration of the CaPTHymoneTM formulation. The current study’s aim is to confirm this finding, thus paving the way for further studies in the clinical development programme, looking at long-term change in bone growth, which will engage early industry partnering interest. If, at the same time, intact PTH peptides are detected in the blood, this could permit an even faster, simplified development plan for CaPTHymoneTM." - ASX release 2/7/14.

' If, at the same time, intact PTH peptides are detected in the blood, this could permit an even faster, simplified development plan for CaPTHymoneTM.'

That line clearly indicates management are looking to fast track this oral drug to market asap if the results are positive. Factor in a potential partnering agreement and potential target market of US$1.2 Billion in sales and will see a substantial re-rate of BNE quite quickly.
    Also factor in this comment from management that sees increased market sales for the more user friendly oral version that BNE is developing......

"and it is expected that an oral form will lead to a significant increase in market size."

Nothing but positives from this stock, the more i research it the more confident i am in my investment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $698.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $3.442M 8.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26467 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 135324 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.