SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

reality check

1. 604 Posts.
    I know I'm going to get shot down for throwing this post in amongst all of the excitement but will ask the questions anyway.....

- How many overseas projects has Cleanteq delivered? How many of these have been in China?
    - Who at CleanTeq has project delivery experience in China?
    - If the JV is going to involve a local chinese company controlling the delivery of the project, what confidence is there that this will be conducted at the high standards that Cleanteq has? Who at Cleanteq will control this?
    - Does Cleanteq have an office in China? How will it manage growth?
    Don't get me wrong, I think that this is damn good technology, with a solid team. (Bonus points because it is an Aussie company with a global future).ANd obviously, these are all things that can be worked out over time.
    But at $92m market cap, I think that this is overvalued for what is essentially currently still a speculative play.
    There are still a number of significant hurdles to overcome before they can say they are profitably benefiting from the China market.

Mid to Long term spec buy. Good luck to holders, if a deal does get signed there will be a massive uptick in SP, however, I would probably expect that the first of any such deal will have a number of teething problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.