SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Gobbledok, thanks for taking the time to provide some comments....

1. 604 Posts.
    Gobbledok, thanks for taking the time to provide some comments.
    Like I said, I think this is a great technology with a solid team.
    I am not in any way detracting from these two gents' considerable experience and abilities, and do not doubt that the team can get Cleanteq into China, however there still does not seem to be direct China project delivery experience.

Ealden Tucker's experience, whilst unquestionably highly valuable, does not seem to have actual project delivery experience. Going by the very brief bio it seems to be more for product distribution and supply companies Flowserve, Armocon, Tyco (I could be wrong, there may be more to it, this is just assumptions from his brief bio on the website). The CEO's bio also does not point to project delivery experience, being more around the front end of setting up the deal. Obviously, this is exactly what is needed at this stage,but it is still Mongolia project experience, not China. You cannot simply lump two countries into the same basket because they are neighbours.

Without the project delivery infrastructure in place (people, systems, o/s office) getting the first China project off the ground and delivering it to budget, on time, and to required level of quality will be a significant challenge.This all requires significant investment of money and takes time to get it right.

I have not yet had an in depth look at the financials, but one would assume that with a market cap close to $90m that they would have a very healthy cashflow forecast? If not, keep in mind that there would be further dilution with any future raisings, (which is obviously typical for a growing company).

I will say it again, this is a great technology, with a very experienced team. I will be keeping an eye on it for my own possible future investment.

Regardless, in my own opinion, the sp is currently overpriced at these levels in regards to the maturity level that the company is now at. This is all in my own opinion and based on my own very limited research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.