AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Reality Check, page-17

1. 8,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8305
    I would love to read the thinking behind this from Hartley's. How on Earth can this possibly be a speculative buy?? Losing money hand over fist with huge debt and falling inventory to mine, with no possible chance of raising equity from shareholders to develop anything further. To me this is disgraceful, yet somehow legal because of all the other disclaimers, like the last one below.....

32. Atlas Iron Limited (AGO) AGO 0.022  59 ($m MC) Iron Ore Producer Trent Barnett (ext 3052) Speculative Buy.

In disclaimer....
    "Hartleys believes that any information or advice (including any financial product advice ) contained in this document is accurate when issued."
    How can they believe this is a speculative buy when losing $17-18/t????? AND have huge debt!!!!

"Hartleys however, does not warrant its accuracy or reliability.  Hartleys, its officers, agents and employees exclude all liability whatsoever, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage relating to this document to the full extent permitted by law."
    The get out of gaol free card!!! disgraceful (bang head on wall smiley goes here)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.