VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I think we all need a bit of a reality check. I think we all...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think we all need a bit of a reality check. I think we all need to stop fantasising about how this stock is going to make us all millionaires and pay for our retirements. I think we all need to stop quoting things that have been said a thousand times before and posting links to articles that have been posted a thousand times before.

While they all may be some distant relevance to whenever that future is, they are of little significance to the present day in terms of the share price gaining any traction.

At the moment, this is not a very sexy business. It's a shell that can't even release its own information. There has been little to no information released to the market from the company about the company, there has been nothing at all really for the market to really get its teeth stuck into and, lo and behold, why are we all surprised at why the market is pricing this where it is.

People's investment in this, it seems, is based purely on this 'potential' (nothing wrong with that, i guess), and also the extensive and painstaking research of a few key personnel here and their incredible generosity to share it out of nothing but pure goodwill. Other than that, there has actually been next to no information about the company itself to base an investment upon. There were snippets of info in the Preliminary Final Report but again, nothing really.

I am just as frustrated as the next guy about where this is currently sitting. I bought in at 0.004 a loooooong time ago, got frustrated with it, sold at a small profit, then watched it gain traction, then bought back in again when i had more belief in the story and am currently not sitting on a profit.

If people out there are chasing a few pips, I'd suggest this is not the stock for you. While everyone was hoping this magical roadshow would suddenly blast this thing into outer space, evidently this is not the case. This doesn't mean that people will not become interested in this as time goes on - it just means that the expectations on this business are obviously far too unrealistic at this time.

I'm not down ramping - I am a holder. I am not directing this at anyone in particular because I view us all as the one family in it together. TSN need to start proving to the world the value they possess and until then, I am not holding my breath, but patiently waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.