FBR 1.85% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Some people here in the building industry has bought up some...

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Some people here in the building industry has bought up some valid points.

My concerns are, as i have mentioned here before, is, this type of construction may not compete with brick veneer timber framed homes. The Hadrian x will only build render ready brickwork so an average residential home is about 400 square meters of external wall area. At $50 per square meter a home of that size would cost in the region of $20,000 to render and that's not including internal render yet.

In a conventional home windows doors are ordered before the home is built, and installed prior to commencement of brickwork where the bricky butts his bricks to the window frame. With a home built by Hadrian x the windows have to be measured and installed after the brickwork is complete which means that could be a 5 -6 week wait time on windows and door frames. You would have to be a very game builder to pre- order a full window and door order for cottage with zero tolerance for error for opening sizes.

There was a new home built at 55 Arthur street Caversham WA, using the Porotherm blocks with conventional methods. Just wondering why it is still for sale and its the second or third time the price has been reduced does anybody know why or is it just the current market for the area?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.581M 29.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145959 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 485060 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.