CKA 1.11% 9.1¢ cokal limited

Reality check, page-56

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    @bigben101

I don't even comment on the thread unless provoked, and then come back to see nearly half the thread dedicated to discussing my trading

It really is difficult to respond politely to you, when no matter how many times I post the explanation of my trading, it doesn't sink in your head, and you continue to run with this idiotic notion I dumped 5M in a day

See if you can comprehend this for about the 15th try ...

"I held just under 6M in total ...

I started selling after 10 weeks on news on PCI, then dumped the remainder on Magna deal - all between 8-10c from memory

Since then, I have not purchased and never declared I did"

You can ask @ShareJagger, I advised him via email the morning of the Magna deal to get out and I was doing the same with the last of my holding ... again I called it perfectly

Now as to this final gem of a comment:-

"As you didn't buy back in (your admission) you made the wrong call."

No, I chose not to buy back in at low 3's or 4's as I would prefer to chase higher performing stocks with less wait time for major catalysts

I really don't understand your issue. I have said countless times:-

- when the PCI is complete
    - when they have finance sorted
    - when they ship their first month of coal

This will be 15-20c ...

And your still crying like I'm slagging it off, just because I sold and am not here holding hands singing kumbaya with you everyday

One final thing, even if I or someone else dumped 5-10M in a single day like your fanciful theory, any quality stock that is worth $60M+ should shake that off in a day and recover ... if all it takes to send CKA to 3c is 5-10M of selling, lord help you @bigben101 lol
    Last edited by vontrader: 15/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $98.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.4¢ 8.8¢ $94.00K 1.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123957 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 31904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.