LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

REALITY CHECK

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    As has been indicated by several posters, actually, including myself, take a look back over the last 11 months and try to come up with a material KPI with actual, substantive RESUTS.
    Yes, Novonix confirmed the quality, but, then said that they'd start working on larger quantities. What did that PROVE re Kachi as a feasible project? Yes, been a few conditional supports for funding, and really, the best was probably the offical partnership signed with Lilac, but, what does that DELIVER?
    Lilac on a mass scale is still "unproven" to the overall industry which is also extremely hostile to what will be a significant disruptor to existing producers. Does anyone think that they are sitting on their bums and doing nothing about it?? And in addition to that have issued millions more shares into the market.
    And they have issued many millions of new shares as diluters.
    That "bonus" issue was destined to have a rebound effect and that has in effect exacerbated what was also happening on the market. NOTHING's free in share trading and investing. Shareholders are now paying the price.
    The share price has been built on stacks of (IMO logical and supportable) rhetoric, sentiment and IMO (reasonable) expectation.
    I have very little doubt about Kachi becoming a producer and getting extraordinary quality product and prices, very little doubt, and their share price reflecting that outcome and what several have predicted.
    But, that's the future and what I continue to think is that the foundation building blocks to SUPPORT and retain the share price, has, simply been inadequate.
    I am hoping and fully expecting that when Steve returns from his travelling and talking and negotiating, that will all change. And it will only take ONE of the KPIs that Suw has perfectely enunciated to put current market activity into a distant memory. Come on Steve, tell us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.